Carrying on tradition
A “Mei tai” (pronounced “may tie”) is a traditional Asian-style baby carrier with roots that stretch back hundreds of years. Mothers would tie their babies onto their bodies with a square or rectangle-shaped fabric with straps on all four corners.
The Small Potatoes Mei Tai Baby Carrier carries on that tradition with updated features such as padded straps and body, which offer supreme comfort, and modern fabric prints to show off your tasteful sense of style.
The most comfortable, practical and easy way to wear your baby! The Small Potatoes Mei Tai carrier is perfect for babies from newborn up to toddlers.
• Free your hands up so you can live your life! When your baby is in the carrier you can easily cook, clean, go for a walk, play with other children or work.
• One size fits most so you can share it with your partner, care givers, grandparents, babysitters, etc.
• Small Potatoes Mei Tais are individually handmade (with love!) of light weight breathable fabric. The fabric is pre-washed with gentle baby-safe detergent.
• Reversible to a solid daddy-friendly colour!
• Comes with full instructions for how to wear your baby in two different positions (front or back).